Enhanced performance of organic photovoltaic devices by incorporation of tetrapod-shaped CdSe nanocrystals in polymer–fullerene systems
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 785–790, April 2013
How to Cite
Ahmad, R., Arora, V., Srivastava, R., Sapra, S. and Kamalasanan, M. N. (2013), Enhanced performance of organic photovoltaic devices by incorporation of tetrapod-shaped CdSe nanocrystals in polymer–fullerene systems. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 785–790. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228347
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!