Hot pressing and nanostructuring of Bi90Sb10 alloys to concurrently improve mechanical and thermoelectric properties
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 12, pages 2565–2569, December 2012
How to Cite
Heinz, N. A., Howell, S., Wang, H., Ikeda, T. and Snyder, G. J. (2012), Hot pressing and nanostructuring of Bi90Sb10 alloys to concurrently improve mechanical and thermoelectric properties. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2565–2569. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228365
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!