(GeTe)x–(Sb2Te3)1–x phase-change thin films as potential thermoelectric materials
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 1, pages 147–152, January 2013
How to Cite
Sittner, E.-R., Siegert, K. S., Jost, P., Schlockermann, C., Lange, F. R. L. and Wuttig, M. (2013), (GeTe)x–(Sb2Te3)1–x phase-change thin films as potential thermoelectric materials. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 147–152. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228397
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- German Science Foundation (DFG) within the SFB 917 (Nanoswitches)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!