Direct growth of vertically aligned single-walled carbon nanotubes on conducting substrate and its electrochemical performance in ionic liquids
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 11, pages 2260–2266, November 2012
How to Cite
Azam, M. A., Isomura, K., Fujiwara, A. and Shimoda, T. (2012), Direct growth of vertically aligned single-walled carbon nanotubes on conducting substrate and its electrochemical performance in ionic liquids. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2260–2266. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228438
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!