Enhanced polarization switching in ferroelectric Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3 single crystals by defect control
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 791–795, April 2013
How to Cite
Yanai, K., Kitanaka, Y., Noguchi, Y., Miyayama, M., Moriyoshi, C., Kuroiwa, Y., Kurushima, K. and Mori, S. (2013), Enhanced polarization switching in ferroelectric Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3 single crystals by defect control. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 791–795. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228442
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Novel States of Matter Induced by Frustration”. Grant Number: 19052002
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!