Elastic properties of boron carbide films via surface acoustic waves measured by Brillouin light scattering
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 3, pages 513–518, March 2013
How to Cite
Salas, E., Jiménez-Villacorta, F., Sánchez-Marcos, J., Jiménez Riobóo, R. J., Muñoz-Martín, A., Prieto, J. E., Joco, V. and Prieto, C. (2013), Elastic properties of boron carbide films via surface acoustic waves measured by Brillouin light scattering. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 513–518. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228461
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!