Reduction of residual stress in SiO2-matrix silicon nano-crystal thin films by a combination of rapid thermal annealing and tube-furnace annealing
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 3, pages 528–532, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, J., Zeng, Y., Wang, W., Yang, Y., Huang, J., Tan, R., Dai, S., Dai, N. and Song, W. (2013), Reduction of residual stress in SiO2-matrix silicon nano-crystal thin films by a combination of rapid thermal annealing and tube-furnace annealing. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 528–532. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228476
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61106096
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20110491831
- Natural Science Foundation of Ningbo. Grant Number: Y10820UA32
- Science and Technology Innovative Research Team of Ningbo Municipality. Grant Number: 2009B21005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!