Ultralow electron mobility of an individual Cu-doped ZnO nanowire
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 6, pages 1217–1220, June 2013
How to Cite
Jia, X., Xu, H., Gao, J., Jia, X., Zhu, H. and Yu, D. (2013), Ultralow electron mobility of an individual Cu-doped ZnO nanowire. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1217–1220. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228531
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61107028, 61131004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT12JB11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!