Spectroscopy of Yb3+ in the disordered Na2/7Gd4/7MoO4 crystal with a scheelite-type cation-deficient structure
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 2, pages 367–372, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, W., Zhou, W.-w., Wei, B. and Wang, G.-f. (2013), Spectroscopy of Yb3+ in the disordered Na2/7Gd4/7MoO4 crystal with a scheelite-type cation-deficient structure. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 367–372. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228546
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201071, 61108054, 61205213
- Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province. Grant Number: 1208085QB42
- Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China. Grant Number: 10KJB430001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!