Influence of Mg-doping on the optical properties of ZnO thin films prepared via electrochemical deposition
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 6, pages 1163–1170, June 2013
How to Cite
Shi, H., Alfaro, C. F., Barrera, K. R., Hessong, T. L. and Halbert, S. R. (2013), Influence of Mg-doping on the optical properties of ZnO thin films prepared via electrochemical deposition. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1163–1170. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228569
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Sonoma State University Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!