Thermal chemical vapor deposition of layered aligned carbon-nanotube films separated by graphite layers
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 6, pages 1128–1132, June 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, B., Gao, M., Liu, S., Pan, T., Huang, Z. and Lin, Y. (2013), Thermal chemical vapor deposition of layered aligned carbon-nanotube films separated by graphite layers. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1128–1132. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228579
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB301705
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60976061 and 11028409
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: ZYGX2012J037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!