Hierarchically porous cobalt oxyhydroxide derived from Morpho-butterfly wings: Preparation, characterization, and carbon monoxide detection at low temperatures
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 3, pages 494–502, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J.-W. and Kuo, Y.-M. (2013), Hierarchically porous cobalt oxyhydroxide derived from Morpho-butterfly wings: Preparation, characterization, and carbon monoxide detection at low temperatures. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 494–502. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228587
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!