Effect of MoO3-doped PTCDA as buffer layer on the performance of CuPc/C60 solar cells
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 6, pages 1178–1182, June 2013
How to Cite
Guan, M., Cao, G., Chu, X., Zhang, Y., Liu, X. and Zeng, Y. (2013), Effect of MoO3-doped PTCDA as buffer layer on the performance of CuPc/C60 solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1178–1182. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228597
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSFC grant nos. 61274049 and 61274007)
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation (grant nos. 2123065 and 2112040)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!