Change in crystalline structure and band alignment in atomic-layer-deposited HfO2 on InP using an annealing treatment
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 8, pages 1612–1617, August 2013
How to Cite
Kang, Y.-S., Kim, D.-K., Cho, M.-H., Seo, J.-H., Shon, H. K., Lee, T. G., Cho, Y. D., Kim, S.-W., Ko, D.-H. and Kim, H. (2013), Change in crystalline structure and band alignment in atomic-layer-deposited HfO2 on InP using an annealing treatment. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1612–1617. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228628
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!