Characterization of the surface acoustic wave devices based on ZnO/nanocrystalline diamond structures
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 8, pages 1575–1583, August 2013
How to Cite
Pang, H.-F., Garcia-Gancedo, L., Fu, Y. Q., Porro, S., Gu, Y.-W., Luo, J. K., Zu, X.-T., Placido, F., Wilson, J. I. B., Flewitt, A. J. and Milne, W. I. (2013), Characterization of the surface acoustic wave devices based on ZnO/nanocrystalline diamond structures. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1575–1583. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228631
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!