Growth of SiO2 and TiO2 thin films deposited by reactive magnetron sputtering and PECVD by the incorporation of non-directional deposition fluxes
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 796–801, April 2013
How to Cite
Alvarez, R., Romero-Gomez, P., Gil-Rostra, J., Cotrino, J., Yubero, F., Gonzalez-Elipe, A. R. and Palmero, A. (2013), Growth of SiO2 and TiO2 thin films deposited by reactive magnetron sputtering and PECVD by the incorporation of non-directional deposition fluxes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 796–801. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228656
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (CONSOLIDER CSD2008-00023, MAT2010-21228, and MAT2010-18447)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!