Improved performance of organic solar cells by growth optimization of MoO3/CuI double-anode buffer
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 802–808, April 2013
How to Cite
Cattin, L., Bernède, J. C., Lare, Y., Dabos-Seignon, S., Stephant, N., Morsli, M., Zamora, P. P., Diaz, F. R. and del Valle, M. A. (2013), Improved performance of organic solar cells by growth optimization of MoO3/CuI double-anode buffer. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 802–808. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228665
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- ECOS CONICYT project No. C09E02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!