Enhanced magnetization and improved leakage in Er-doped BiFeO3 nanoparticles
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 809–813, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, H.-F., Hou, Z.-L., Kong, L.-B., Jin, H.-B., Cao, M.-S. and Qi, X. (2013), Enhanced magnetization and improved leakage in Er-doped BiFeO3 nanoparticles. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 809–813. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228693
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51102007, 51132002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!