Magnetostrictive Fe–Ga alloy strips with a preferred orientation for lamination actuators
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 6, pages 1076–1082, June 2013
How to Cite
Na, S.-M., Passel, A., Downey, P. and Flatau, A. (2013), Magnetostrictive Fe–Ga alloy strips with a preferred orientation for lamination actuators. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1076–1082. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228743
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- ONR MURI grant N000140610530
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!