Electrical characteristics of HfO2 films on InP with different atomic-layer-deposition temperatures
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 7, pages 1381–1385, July 2013
How to Cite
An, C.-H., Mahata, C., Byun, Y.-C., Lee, M. S., Kang, Y. S., Cho, M.-H. and Kim, H. (2013), Electrical characteristics of HfO2 films on InP with different atomic-layer-deposition temperatures. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1381–1385. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228759
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- IT R&D program of the MKE. Grant Number: KI002083, Next-Generation Substrate Technology for High Performance Semiconductor Devices
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!