Grain-boundary relaxation peak correlated to the precipitation in Cu–20.4Al–8.7Mn shape-memory alloy
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 814–818, April 2013
How to Cite
Hao, G., Xu, Q., Wang, H. and Wang, W. (2013), Grain-boundary relaxation peak correlated to the precipitation in Cu–20.4Al–8.7Mn shape-memory alloy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 814–818. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228766
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Research Program of Shaanxi Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 12JK0439
- Industrial Research Program of Yan'an Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2011kg-12
- Natural Science Basic Research Program of Yan'an University. Grant Number: YDZ2012-07
- High-level University Construction Special Program of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: Physics-2012SXTS05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!