Highly enhanced luminescence of SrSi2O2N2:Eu2+ phosphors by Mg2+ substitution and their application in pc-LED
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 6, pages 1093–1097, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-H., Kim, K.-B., Kim, J.-M., Jeong, Y.-K. and Kang, J.-G. (2013), Highly enhanced luminescence of SrSi2O2N2:Eu2+ phosphors by Mg2+ substitution and their application in pc-LED. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1093–1097. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228773
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Chungnam National University for the research fund (2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!