Enhanced efficiency in InGaN-based photovoltaic devices combined with nanocrystalline Bi2O3/P3HT heterojunction structures
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 6, pages 1133–1136, June 2013
How to Cite
Lai, C.-F., Chang, C.-C., Wen, M.-H., Lin, C.-K. and Wu, M.-K. (2013), Enhanced efficiency in InGaN-based photovoltaic devices combined with nanocrystalline Bi2O3/P3HT heterojunction structures. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1133–1136. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228847
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC100-2218-E-035-004, NSC101-2221-E-035-022, NSC100-2632-E-035-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!