Comparative study of phase structure and dielectric properties for K0.5Bi0.5TiO3BiAlO3 and LaAlO3BiAlO3
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 10, pages 2166–2173, October 2013
How to Cite
Hou, Y., Zheng, M., Si, M., Cui, L., Zhu, M. and Yan, H. (2013), Comparative study of phase structure and dielectric properties for K0.5Bi0.5TiO3BiAlO3 and LaAlO3BiAlO3. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2166–2173. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228854
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51072008 & 51172006
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 2132007& 2102006
- Project of New Star of Science and Technology of Beijing. Grant Number: 2007A014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!