Quantum dots for memory applications
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 8, pages 1490–1504, August 2013
How to Cite
Dimitrakis, P., Normand, P., Ioannou-Sougleridis, V., Bonafos, C., Schamm-Chardon, S., BenAssayag, G. and Iliopoulos, E. (2013), Quantum dots for memory applications. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1490–1504. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300029
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!