Fabrication of well-ordered arrays of silicon nanocrystals using a block copolymer mask
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 8, pages 1477–1484, August 2013
How to Cite
Pellegrino, P., Perego, M., Schamm-Chardon, S., Seguini, G., Andreozzi, A., Lupi, F. F., Castro, C. and Assayag, G. B. (2013), Fabrication of well-ordered arrays of silicon nanocrystals using a block copolymer mask. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1477–1484. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300030
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- ERANET PLUS “NanoSci-E+” consortium through the NANO-BLOCK (“NANO-device fabrication using BLOCK-copolymer based technology”) project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!