Spatially and spectrally resolved cathodoluminescence with fast electrons: A tool for background subtraction in luminescence intensity second-order correlation measurements applied to subwavelength inhomogeneous diamond nanocrystals
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 10, pages 2060–2065, October 2013
How to Cite
Tizei, L. H. G., Meuret, S., Nagarajan, S., Treussart, F., Fang, C.-Y., Chang, H.-C. and Kociak, M. (2013), Spatially and spectrally resolved cathodoluminescence with fast electrons: A tool for background subtraction in luminescence intensity second-order correlation measurements applied to subwavelength inhomogeneous diamond nanocrystals. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2060–2065. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300044
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- National Agency of Research
- NanoSaclay Laboratory of Excellence
- European Union Seventh Framework. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, N312483
- French Ministry of Defense
- Direction Générale de l'Armement DGA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!