Influence of surface misorientation of HPHT diamond substrates on crystal morphologies and threading dislocations propagation
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 10, pages 1985–1990, October 2013
How to Cite
Naamoun, M., Tallaire, A., Achard, J., Silva, F., William, L., Doppelt, P. and Gicquel, A. (2013), Influence of surface misorientation of HPHT diamond substrates on crystal morphologies and threading dislocations propagation. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1985–1990. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300071
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- French ANR project CROISADD (ANR-11-ASTR-020)
- French ANR project V-LOC (ANR-2010-BLAN-0812-01)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!