Application of Boltzmann transport theory to disordered thermoelectric materials: Ti(Fe,Co,Ni)Sb half-Heusler alloys
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 6, pages 1229–1234, June 2014
How to Cite
Kutorasinski, K., Tobola, J. and Kaprzyk, S. (2014), Application of Boltzmann transport theory to disordered thermoelectric materials: Ti(Fe,Co,Ni)Sb half-Heusler alloys. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1229–1234. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300138
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- Polish National Science Center (NCN). Grant Numbers: DEC-2011/02/A/ST3/00124, UMO-2011/03/N/ST3/02644
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!