TCAD-based DLTS simulation for analysis of extended defects
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 136–142, January 2014
How to Cite
Scheinemann, A. and Schenk, A. (2014), TCAD-based DLTS simulation for analysis of extended defects. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 136–142. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300233
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: 258547 (ATEMOX)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!