Negative electron affinity of diamond and its application to high voltage vacuum power switches
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 10, pages 1961–1975, October 2013
How to Cite
Takeuchi, D., Koizumi, S., Makino, T., Kato, H., Ogura, M., Ohashi, H., Okushi, H. and Yamasaki, S. (2013), Negative electron affinity of diamond and its application to high voltage vacuum power switches. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1961–1975. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300385
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research 21360174 of JSPS. Grant Number: 21360174 of JSPS
- IBEC Innovation Platform, AIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!