Zinc oxide ion-sensitive field-effect transistors and biosensors
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2098–2104, September 2014
How to Cite
Yano, M., Koike, K., Mukai, K., Onaka, T., Hirofuji, Y., Ogata, K.-i., Omatu, S., Maemoto, T. and Sasa, S. (2014), Zinc oxide ion-sensitive field-effect transistors and biosensors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2098–2104. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300589
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 24360141, 23360175, 22760306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!