Comparative study of backside reflectors on a-Si:H/µc-Si:H thin film solar cells
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2078–2081, September 2014
How to Cite
Scherg-Kurmes, H., Ring, S., Calnan, S., Stannowski, B., Szyszka, B., Schlatmann, R. and Rech, B. (2014), Comparative study of backside reflectors on a-Si:H/µc-Si:H thin film solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2078–2081. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300628
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Federal Ministry of Environment (BMU) and the State Government of Berlin (SENBWF)
- Program “Spitzenforschung und Innovation in den Neuen Ländern”. Grant Number: 03IS2151E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!