Spin relaxation in Cu and Al spin conduits
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 986–990, May 2014
How to Cite
Motzko, N., Richter, N., Burkhardt, B., Reeve, R., Laczkowski, P., Vila, L., Attané, J.-P. and Kläui, M. (2014), Spin relaxation in Cu and Al spin conduits. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 986–990. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300695
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2013
- German Ministry for Education and Science
- German Research Foundation
- Graduate School Material Science in Mainz. Grant Number: DFG/GSC 266
- EU 7th Framework Programme IFOX. Grant Number: NMP3-LA-2010 246102
- MAGWIRE. Grant Number: FP7-ICT-2009-5 257707
- European Research Council through the Starting Independent Researcher Grant MASPIC. Grant Number: ERC-2007-StG 208162
- Research Center Complex Materials
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-10-BLANC-SPINHALL
- Plateforme Technologique Amont in Grenoble
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!