Correlation between the magnetostriction constant and thermal properties of soft magnetic microwires
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 1083–1086, May 2014
How to Cite
Kaloshkin, S., Talaat, A., Ipatov, M., Zhukova, V., Blanco, J. M., Churyukanova, M., Chichay, K. and Zhukov, A. (2014), Correlation between the magnetostriction constant and thermal properties of soft magnetic microwires. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1083–1086. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300723
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- RFBR 13-02-90721\13
- EU ERA-NET Programme Under Project SoMaMicSens (MANUNET-2010-Basque-3)
- Spanish MICINN Under Project MAT2010-18914, MAT2009-13108-C02-01
- Basque Government Under Saiotek 2012 MEMFOMAG. Grant Number: S-PE12UN139
- Federal Target Program “Scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of innovative Russia”
- Basque Government under Program of Mobility of the Investigating Personnel of the Department of Education, Universities and Investigation. Grant Numbers: MV-2013-2-22, MV-2013-2-23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!