Template-assisted Co–Ni alloys and multisegmented nanowires with tuned magnetic anisotropy
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 1041–1047, May 2014
How to Cite
García, J., Vega, V., Iglesias, L., Prida, V. M., Hernando, B., Barriga-Castro, E. D., Mendoza-Reséndez, R., Luna, C., Görlitz, D. and Nielsch, K. (2014), Template-assisted Co–Ni alloys and multisegmented nanowires with tuned magnetic anisotropy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1041–1047. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300731
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Spanish MINECO research project. Grant Number: MAT2010-20798-C05-04
- Principality of Asturias. Grant Number: SV-PA-13-ECOEMP-47
- FEDER Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!