The effects of spark plasma sintering consolidation on the ferromagnetic resonance spectra (FMR) of Ni–Zn ferrites
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 1062–1066, May 2014
How to Cite
Ortega-Zempoalteca, R., Flores-Arias, Y., Vázquez-Victorio, G., Gaudisson, T., Ammar, S., Vargas-Osorio, Z., Acevedo-Salas, U. and Valenzuela, R. (2014), The effects of spark plasma sintering consolidation on the ferromagnetic resonance spectra (FMR) of Ni–Zn ferrites. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1062–1066. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300762
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- ANR (France)-CONACyT) México grant. Grant Number: # 139292
- DGAPA-UNAM PAPIIT. Grant Number: IN101412
- Iberian International Laboratory, Braga, Portugal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!