Theoretical study of ultraviolet ZnO/Zn0.8Mg0.2O laser diodes on GaN or Al2O3 substrates: Toward electrically pumped devices
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2105–2108, September 2014
How to Cite
Szymański, M., Teisseyre, H. and Kozanecki, A. (2014), Theoretical study of ultraviolet ZnO/Zn0.8Mg0.2O laser diodes on GaN or Al2O3 substrates: Toward electrically pumped devices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2105–2108. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300764
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!