CoFeCu electroplated nanowire arrays: Role of composition and annealing on structure and magnetic properties
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 1076–1082, May 2014
How to Cite
Bran, C., Palmero, E. M., del Real, R. P. and Vazquez, M. (2014), CoFeCu electroplated nanowire arrays: Role of composition and annealing on structure and magnetic properties. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1076–1082. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201300766
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad. Grant Number: MAT2010-0278-C05-01
- European Community's 7th Framework Program. Grant Number: 280670
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!