Morphological dependence of hydrothermally synthesized ZnO nanowires on synthesis temperature and molar concentration
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 7, pages 1448–1453, July 2013
How to Cite
Choi, K. O., Yoon, S. H., Kim, W.-S., Lee, K.-H., Yang, C.-M., Han, J. H., Kang, C. J., Choi, Y. J. and Yoon, T.-S. (2013), Morphological dependence of hydrothermally synthesized ZnO nanowires on synthesis temperature and molar concentration. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1448–1453. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329003
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy of Korea. Grant Number: 10037394, development of multi-X-ray source and tomosynthesis system based on nanomaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!