Hydrogen- and corrosion-induced defect characterization of ZnO single crystal: A slow positron beam study
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 7, pages 1418–1423, July 2013
How to Cite
Xue, X.-D., Wang, T., Jiang, J. and Wu, Y.-C. (2013), Hydrogen- and corrosion-induced defect characterization of ZnO single crystal: A slow positron beam study. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1418–1423. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329009
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10975110, 51071111, 11175136
- State Key Laboratory of Solidification Processing in NWPU. Grant Number: SKLSP201004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012202020216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!