These authors contributed equally to this work.
Scaling of extended defects in nano-sized Brownmillerite CaFeO2.5
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1771–1777, September 2013
How to Cite
Gupta, K., Singh, S., Ceretti, M., Rao, M.S. R. and Paulus, W. (2013), Scaling of extended defects in nano-sized Brownmillerite CaFeO2.5. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1771–1777. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329027
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- IFCPAR (Indo French Centre for the promotion of Advanced Research). Grant Number: IFC/4108-1/2009/1605
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi. Grant Number: SR NM/NAT/02-2005
- ANR project (FuSTOM ANR-08-BLAN-0069)
- DST-INSPIRE Faculty fellowship [IFA-PH-08]
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|pssa201329027-sm-0001-SuppFig-S1.pdf||47K||Supporting Figure S1. Schematic of oxygen isotope exchange equipment.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.