Present address: Department of Materials for Engineering, University of Brescia, 25138 Brescia, Italy.
Luminomagnetic K2Gd1−xZr(PO4)3:Tbx3+ phosphor with intense green fluorescence and paramagnetism
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1933–1937, September 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, R., Shanker, R., Kotnala, R. K. and Chawla, S. (2013), Luminomagnetic K2Gd1−xZr(PO4)3:Tbx3+ phosphor with intense green fluorescence and paramagnetism. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1933–1937. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329087
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!