Effect of La3+ incorporation on the spectroscopic properties of Yb3+-doped Y1−xLaxCa4O(BO3)3 (x = 0.09 and 0.25) crystals
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1778–1784, September 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, Q.-h., Zhou, W.-w., Wei, B., Liu, H.-y., Tong, Y., Lin, Z.-b., Wang, G.-f. and Zhao, W. (2013), Effect of La3+ incorporation on the spectroscopic properties of Yb3+-doped Y1−xLaxCa4O(BO3)3 (x = 0.09 and 0.25) crystals. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1778–1784. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329104
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201071, 61108054, 61205213
- Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province. Grant Number: 1208085QB42
- Natural Science Foundation of the Education Department of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 10KJB430001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!