The red luminescence of Sr4Al14O25:Mn4+ enhanced by coupling with the SrAl2O4 phase in the 3SrO · 5Al2O3 system
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1791–1796, September 2013
How to Cite
Chen, L., Zhang, Y., Liu, F., Zhang, W., Deng, X., Xue, S., Luo, A., Jiang, Y. and Chen, S. (2013), The red luminescence of Sr4Al14O25:Mn4+ enhanced by coupling with the SrAl2O4 phase in the 3SrO · 5Al2O3 system. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1791–1796. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329108
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- National High-Tech R&D Program of China (863 program). Grant Number: 2013AA03A114
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51002043, 51172086, 51272081, 61076040
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012HGQC0033
- Science and Technology Program of Anhui Province. Grant Number: 12010202004
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20090450802, 2012T50568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!