Effect of step biasing on diamond-like carbon films deposited by pulsed unbalanced magnetron sputtering
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1874–1880, September 2013
How to Cite
Dai, H., Chen, Z., Xue, R., Li, T. and Xue, Y. (2013), Effect of step biasing on diamond-like carbon films deposited by pulsed unbalanced magnetron sputtering. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1874–1880. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329110
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11175159
- School Doctor Foundation of Zhengzhou University of Light Industry. Grant Number: 2010BSJJ030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!