Interfacial reaction induced strain relaxation in Hf-silicate film on strained Si0.7Ge0.3 (001) as a function of annealing temperature
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 11, pages 2499–2502, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, D.-K., Kang, Y. S., Kang, H. K., Cho, M.-H., Ko, D. H., Lee, S. Y., Kim, D. C., Kim, C. S. and Seo, J. H. (2013), Interfacial reaction induced strain relaxation in Hf-silicate film on strained Si0.7Ge0.3 (001) as a function of annealing temperature. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2499–2502. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329113
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Industry-Academy joint research program between Samsung Electronics and Yonsei University
- IT R&D program of the MKE. Grant Numbers: KI002083, KI10039174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!