Facile hydrothermal synthesis and upconversion luminescence of tetragonal Sr2LnF7:Yb3+/Er3+ (Ln = Y, Gd) nanocrystals
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1734–1737, September 2013
How to Cite
Xia, Z., Du, P. and Liao, L. (2013), Facile hydrothermal synthesis and upconversion luminescence of tetragonal Sr2LnF7:Yb3+/Er3+ (Ln = Y, Gd) nanocrystals. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1734–1737. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329114
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 41172053, 51002146, 51172242
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 2132050
- University of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-12-0950
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011YYL131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!