Advanced Materials Physics
Fabrication, electrical and optical properties of silver, indium tin oxide (ITO), and indium zinc oxide (IZO) nanostructure arrays
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 5, pages 831–838, May 2013
How to Cite
Khosroabadi, A. A., Gangopadhyay, P., Duong, B., Thomas, J., Sigdel, A. K., Berry, J. J., Gennett, T., Peyghambarian, N. and Norwood, R. A. (2013), Fabrication, electrical and optical properties of silver, indium tin oxide (ITO), and indium zinc oxide (IZO) nanostructure arrays. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 831–838. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329129
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DESC0001084 (A.A.K., P.G., A.K.S., J.J.B. and T.G.)
- ERC NSF Center for Integrated Access Networks. Grant Number: EEC-0812072 (R.A.N. and N.P.). B.D.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.