Fabrication of 3D-silicon micro-pillars/walls decorated with aluminum-ZnO/ZnO nanowires for optoelectric devices
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 7, pages 1377–1380, July 2013
How to Cite
Karaagac, H., Logeeswaran, V. J. and Islam, M. S. (2013), Fabrication of 3D-silicon micro-pillars/walls decorated with aluminum-ZnO/ZnO nanowires for optoelectric devices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1377–1380. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329135
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- Turkish Scientific Research Council (TUBİTAK) under BİDEB-2219 program and a University of California CITRIS (The Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!